- MANY_MANY support (Master-Detail - No 3rd party extensions required).
- Powerful Source Code Generator for Models and CRUD
- All CSS code uses Bootstrap.
- Auth, Cruge, YUM, and other RBAC extensions supported natively and they are fully customizable.
- i18n messages are enabled by default (Currently Spanish, Portuguese, German, French & Lithuanian are supported, contributors are welcomed).
- Icons for Operations menu added when generating CRUD
- Yii 1.1.13
- Yii-Booster/Bootstrap extension (for Bootstrap support)
- PHP 5.2+
1) Extract the directory "AweCrud" (case-sensitive) from the downloaded archive into your application's protected/extensions directory.
2) Configure the gii generator path in your application, like:
'modules' => array( 'gii' => array( 'class' => 'system.gii.GiiModule', 'generatorPaths' => array( 'ext.AweCrud.generators', // AweCrud generators ), ), ),
3) Configure your application to automatically load the AweCrud component classes when needed, like:
'import' => array( ... 'ext.AweCrud.components.*', // AweCrud components ),
4) Register the AweCrud messages directory, like the example below.
'components' => array( ... 'messages' => array ( 'extensionPaths' => array( 'AweCrud' => 'ext.AweCrud.messages', // AweCrud messages directory. ), ), ),
This extension is a kind of merge among several Gii extensions, looking for simplicity for Gii and a powerful code generator integrated with Cruge.
This extension borrows some ideas and code from other extensions like iCrud, GTC, Yii-Booster, GiiX, AweGen, Yii-Bootstrap and mix them all making a much simpler but powerful Gii extension plus Bootstrap look-and-feel.