This web site is owned and operated by Yii Software, (YiiSoft or we). We have created this page to share with you our privacy and legal policies regarding to your personal information and the contents on this site.
We do not collect personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us or authorize us to collect it. We consider the following to be personal information: your name, email address, phone number, date of birth, job, personal interests, your e-mail address. We treat personal information confidentially.
We do collect and track certain non-personally information, including but not limited to, user IP numbers and browser type, access times, domain names, usage habits and other information which does not specifically identify any individual.
All the information and contents posted on this web site are the property of YiiSoft, and are protected by U.S. and foreign copyright laws. By accessing this web site, you agree to the following terms and conditions. You shall not use this web site if you do not agree.
- This web site and its contents may NOT be copied or distributed in any manner without the prior written consent of YiiSoft.
- YiiSoft MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE, ITS CONTENTS OR THE MANUSCRIPT, WHICH ARE PROVIDED FOR USE "AS IS" AND IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Portions of this web site may publish readers comments and opinion. YiiSoft does not assume or have any responsibility or any liability for the readers comments or opinions.
- You agree, through your use of this website, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this website.
- You remain solely responsible for the content that you posted. Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this website, its staff, and its subsidiaries. The owners of this website also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this website.
Change of Policies
The above policies may change from time to time. YiiSoft will post those changes on this page.
This page was last updated on November 19, 2008.