Sortable is a suite of five classes to interactively handle the sorting (or ordering) of ActiveRecords. Simple sorting is supported, but also sorting of related data in one-to-many, and in many-to-many relations.
There are two widgets:
- SortableGridView - extended GridView;
- SortableListView - extended ListView.
In both widgets, items can be moved to another position by means of drag and drop, using jQuery UI widgets.
Two classes are ActiveRecord Behaviors:
- Sortable - to handle simple sorting and one-to-many sorting;
- MMSortable - to handle many-to-many sorting.
Finally, there's one utility class:
- PivotRecord - base class for the ActiveRecord of the pivot table in a many-to-many relation.