This extension is a collection of widgets that apply the look and feel of Twitter Bootstrap to Yii.
Please visit the demo to see what is possible until now. The aim is to transform all bootstrap components into yii widgets and vice versa.
I know there are already a few very good extension like this, but either it does not cover all components or its outdated. (And I had to do this anyway;) )
I don't think there are any special requirements...
- Download Bootstrap
- Copy the the
imgfolder to your theme directory.
- Include the css in your
- Download the extension
- Copy the
widgetsfolder to your protected folder
- Import it in your config
'import'=>array( 'application.models.*', 'application.components.*', ... 'application.widgets.bootstrap.*', ),
How to use ¶
Bug Tracker ¶
Please report your bugs to the github bug tracker.
- Bootstrap: http://twitter.github.com/bootstrap/ - http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
- Glyphicons Free: http://glyphicons.com/ - http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
- Updated JS to bootstrap 2.3.0
- Created shorthands for the text- and passwordfield.
//Replace this: echo $form->beginControlGroup($model, 'title'); echo $form->labelEx($model,'title'); echo $form->beginControls(); echo $form->textField($model,'title'); echo $form->error($model,'title'); echo $form->endControls(); echo $form->endControlGroup(); //with that: echo $form->bootstrapTextField($model, 'title'); //or echo $form->bootstrapPasswordField($model, 'password');
- Important The default color of the navbar is now white! Set the option
darkto true to keep the old design.
- Updated js to bootstrap 2.1.0
- Added the submenu to the button dropdowns
- Added block support for buttons
- See the github wiki page for help on how to use the new features.
- Updated js to bootstrap 2.0.4
- Added ability to add links to the carousel images.
- Added title for EBootstrapButtonColumn icons
- Updated the JS to bootstrap 2.0.2
- Added icons to EBootstrapNavigation
- Added Modals
- New widget: progress bar
- New form element: appended/prepended password
- Search bar template for the top-bar navigation
- Infinite carousel option (little hack, does not look like this is provided by bootstrap itself),
- Bug fix where an icon does not appear
- Added Button -groups, -toolbars and -dropdowns
- Added prepend/append text fields
- Added search field (rounded corners)
- Right align navigation bar elements (Small change in the syntax, you have to specify dropdown elements with "dropdown" => true)
- Added widget to display code with syntax highlighting. (Google code prettify)
- Added collapse widget.
- Changed EBootstrapListViewItem Class. Now extends CDetailView.
- Added missing class to EBootstrapSidebar
- Added comments to the source code
- Several small bugs
- Added source code to the demo website
- Minified JS
- Carousel widget
- CListView wrapper
- CGridView wrapper
- CDetailView wrapper
- Updated to Bootstrap 2.0.1
- Initial commit