- Youtube size values meaning:
- Megavideo size values meaning:
- Vimeo size values meaning:
- Veoh size values meaning:
This widget simply renders videos from youtube, megavideo, veoh and vimeo inside your pages.
works with Yii 1.1.5 or above.
Other versions were not tested.
just put the extension inside your application extension directory and that's it.
Inside any of your view files just use this code:
$this->widget('ext.Yiitube', array('v' => 'fYa0y4ETFVo'));
You can set up to 3 parameters in this widget:
- player: is the player you want to use. Possible values are: youtube, megavideo, vimeo, veoh. Defaults to youtube.
- v: is the video code on the player. You can either put just the video code or the whole url. The widget will take care of parsing the entire string looking for the video code.
- hd: is a boolean value. This parameter is ignored by every player but youtube. With this value you can decide if you want youtube to display the video in high definition or not. Defaults to false.
- size: you can decide the size of your video thanks to this parameter. Size supports 4 different values: small, normal, big, huge. Defaults to normal.
Youtube size values meaning: ¶
- small 560x349
- normal 640x390
- big 853x510
- huge 1280x750
Megavideo size values meaning: ¶
- small 450x330
- normal 640x344
- big 800x430
- huge 1024x551
Vimeo size values meaning: ¶
- small 400x225
- normal 640x360
- big 800x450
- huge 1024x576
Veoh size values meaning: ¶
- small 410x340
- normal 615x510
- big 820x680
- huge 1025x850