The widget "XDbInfoView" display all informations (e.g. tables, views) of the connected database in a tabular manner. It's a kind of tool to support the development process of your web application. So you haven't to change to a other application such like "Chive" if you need only an fast overview to the data model of your app.
Please use dbexplorer in the future.
Yii 1.1.6 or above...
- install and explore the code of the demo application
- or put in a view a code snippet like this
<?php $this->widget('ext.xdbinfo.XDbInfoView'); ?>
Change log ¶
Version 1.0 ¶
- initial release
Version 1.1 ¶
- some code optimation
Version 1.2 ¶
- human description of values
Version 1.4 ¶
- message file renamed
Version 1.5 ¶
- added row counter for each table/view
Version 1.6 ¶
- added french message file from Patrice Nicolas (Thank you!)
- minor bugfix
- tested with Yii 1.1.10
Internationalization (I18N) ¶
The widget support german,english and french at the moment. If you have a translation of the message file in an other language than feel you free and send me a mail with your translation!