LogEntries.com is a log management service with some nice features such as filtering and alerting added in. It has a free tier which enables most of the features with limited storage and retention.
This extension allows logging to the service directly via Yii's logging mechanism.
Yii 1.1.13 or above)
- Download files to into Yii's extensions folder
- Get the le_php files (they are a git submodule, so git submodule init follosed by git submodule update)
- Generate an API key at Logentries.com
- Add the log route into the config file log section as follows:
'log'=>array( 'class'=>'CLogRouter', 'routes'=> array( array( 'class'=>'CFileLogRoute', 'levels'=>'error, warning', ), array( 'class' => 'ext.yii-logentries.ELogEntriesLogRoute', 'leToken' => 'TOKEN HERE', ), ), ),
- Add the path to the yii-logentries/vendors to the import section in the main.conf e.g.
'import'=>array( 'application.models.*', 'application.components.*', 'ext.ELogEntriesLogRoute.vendors.lephp.*', ),