ImageEditor is a wrapper of gd functions:
- proportional resize
- Composer package -
- Latest release -
- Development branch -
>>> Installation instructions. <<<
v0.0.6: composer fixes and ImageEditor updates ¶
- Method saveToFile() marked as depricated. Now use save() method instead.
- Added method tryCreateFromFile() which returns either an ImageEditor instance (on success) or null (on failure).
- Fixed composer configuration (autoloading and requirements).
v0.0.5: instantiation from bmp files ¶
- Added function imagecreatefrombmp.
- Some updates in
saveToFile(): now you can use predefined constants like IMAGETYPE_XXX to specify output format.
v0.0.4: new class ImageEditorTools ¶
- Added ImageEditorTools.php with
v0.0.3: standalone using and composer.json ¶
- Added CComponent.php. ImageEditor loads it automatically so you can use ImageEditor without yii.
- Added composer.json. Packagist name:
v0.0.2: a lot of changes ¶
- allowing clone object.
- returning $this in all methods.
- cropSide renamed to decreaseSide.
- added decreaseWidthTo(), decreaseHeighTo() and decreaseTo().
- appendImageTo() finished.
- rotate() fixed.
- added gif and wbmp formats in saveToFile().
- added mirroring functions: horizontalFlip() and verticalFlip().
- added createFromResource static public method.
- created testing script, added docs.
The preferred way to install this extension is through composer.
$ php composer.phar require wapmorgan/image-editor "0.0.6"
to the require section of your composer.json file.
If you have any questions, please ask in the forum instead.
Signup or Login in order to comment.