The Cruge Module provides a extension to the standard Yii Auth mechanism. By using Cruge you can focus in your application needs, leaving to Cruge the common tasks: registration, password recovery, profile editor, rbac online editor and so on.
Cruge extends the standard Yii Auth API functionality by providing more features and screens (UI) in order to help you in get focused in your application needs.
Many people is using Cruge today, it has a well organized Code and Architecture, no spaghetti-dependencies instead a well formed Factory architecture based on components and no-interdependencies.
Cruge was originally designed for those spanish speakers, a big community requiring a tool that do this work in its native language.
The primary Cruge Features you will are:
- Visual RBAC editor and Access Control.
- Registration, Password Recovery, Profile (and its Customizable Fields)
- User Management Screens.
- Customizable Profile Fields.
- Mailer based on views.
- Support for Remote Authentication. Inclusive Facebook and Google.
- Session Management. Using Filters based on abstract classes.
- Menu Creator, based on Rbac Rules.
- API for manage users, rbac, and session control.
- It Supports jQueryUI, Bootstrap. Fancybox, etc, Customizable Views.
PHP Version 5.2.6, 5.4.4, 5.4.5
Yii Framework 1.12-1.16
User Registration Screen. All fields provided in this view are automatically rendered by Cruge, providing Customizable Profile Field, inclusive regexp validated, and more.
User Management Screen.
Customizable Fields Editor
Visual Role Assignation
Visual Role Editor (due the new transation, the labels can be in english too, thanks to Ricardo Obregon)