This modules is intended to provide roughly the same functionality as the
apc.php that shipps with the documentation of the Alternative PHP Cache. The goal is to take a peek at the inner workings of APC and monitor things like cache usage, memory fragmentation etc.
This extension comes as a module as this is the easiest way to provide all the funcionality in one drop. However, it should be possible to rename and/or even relocate the main controller.
Please take note that this modules does not check for authentication or authorization in any way since I cannot make any assumptions of the auth mechanisms in other's applications. Please see to it that you grant permissions on this module only to the appropriate entities.
Also: This module is still a work-in-progress. So any kind of feedback is very welcome.
- Yii v1.1.x
- Possibly the liquid plugin for the Blueprint CSS framework
This extension can be used as a drop-in module. Just follow these steps:
- Unzip the content of the ZIP to your
- Find the
modules-stanza (create it if it doesn't exist yet) in your config and add the
apcinfomodule like this:
'modules' => array( ..., 'apcinfo', ),
- Enjoy! :)
v0.9 (December 20th, 2011) ¶
- Initial Release
v0.91 (December 22nd, 2011) ¶
- Fixed a bug that prevented entires in the usercache to be viewed and deleted when the application used filepath-style URLs
- Serialized entries in the usercache will now be unserialized for display
v0.92 (March 23rd, 2012) ¶
- Display cache fragmentation
- Full caches are now more notable