Revision #4 has been created by GOsha on Nov 14, 2010, 9:17:20 AM with the memo:
Maxthon search settings added
« previous (#3) next (#5) »
Adding Yii Search to Your Browser Search Box
[...]You don't need to do anything. To do a Yii search, you do the following steps:
* Enter `yiiframework.com` in the browser URL address field and press TAB or SPACE key to toggle Yii API Search.
* Keep entering the keyword you want to look for and press ENTER. The browser will show the Yii search result page.
* You can change search access keyword. Right Click in the address bar and select Edit Search Engines and on the next window select Yiisearch and Edit. here you can change access keyword E.G. `yii`. searching will be able as
* [GOsha](http://www.yiiframework.com/user/6286/) for his initiative in implementing OpenSearch in yiiframework.com.
* [samdark](http://www.yiiframework.com/user/415/) for his finding in configuring the Yii search in Opera.