Gerhard Liebenberg's profile
|Overall Rating||221 (ranked as No. 58 among 270694 members)|
|Member Since||Jan 7, 2012, 8:32:38 PM|
- Dynamic parent and child CGridView on single view. Using $.ajax to update child gridview via controller, after row in parent gridview was clicked.
- Get 'source' data from the database - for TbEditableColumn or EditableColumn ('type'=>'select' / dropdownlist)
- i18n All-in-one format and timezone conversions for date, time, timestamp and datetime.
- Multiple CGridView virtual attributes, retrieved from a single model function. Also communication between CGridView columns and rows; and between CGridView and its own parent view.
- Parameterized Named Scope. Re-use the same set of filtering criteria in various models and controllers. Also re-use the same Parameterized Named Scope in all find() functions and in dataprovider.
- Sort and filter a custom or composite CGridView column - that may even contain data from different tables.
- Use a form and CGridview in separate CJuiTabs (with same or multiple models) and submit all CJuiTabs simultaneously.
- Use CGridview to sort and filter CSqlDataProvider - when used with UNRELATED tables (or complex queries)