This is an updated version of the adapter originally posted by idlesign. It has been enhanced and tested with gii from yii 1.1.9.
PHP 5.3.10 is required. Previous versions of PDO_Firebird do not return the number of rows affected by a dml statement.
This version is marked 1.0RC3
Summary of new features and fixes ¶
- Forced all metadata objects to lowercase for compatibility with gii
- Changed system table queries to use JOINS instead of WHERE conditions. This is partly a matter of style but WHERE joins are deprecated.
- Support of composite primary keys
- Fixed 'findColumns' of 'CFirebirdSchema' that always returns true, even if the table does not exist.
- Added support for Alter column from NULL to NOT NULL and vice versa
- Fixed applyLImit to correctly handle all variations of $limit and $offset
- Fixed getLastInsertID for inserting records
- Unpack the adapter to
- In your
protected/config/main.php, add the following:
... 'components' => array( ... 'db' => array( 'connectionString' => 'firebird:dbname=localhost:C:\Path\To\Db\MyDB.GDB', 'class' => 'ext.YiiFirebird.CFirebirdConnection', ), ... ), ...
Thanks to ¶
@idlesign, @edgardmessias, @mr-rfh, @mlorentz75