Yii Developer for Large, Ongoing Project

We are a software firm that provides application and registration management services for clients worldwide; industries served include HR/staffing/temp agencies, businesses, universities, and conferences/events.

Specific tasks would include:

1. Understanding what our software does and where it fits into the marketplace.

2. Installing a virtual machine through VirtualBox containing our local development environment and tools (CentOS).

3. Tasks as assigned, involving high level usage of Yii, git, MySQL, Twitter Bootstrap, jQuery, and other third party packages.

This is a large project (two years of development) with multiple colleagues in a team programming environment; the minimum skills you will need to be successful are:

1. Git/github experience in a team/open source programming environment.

2. Comfort with Linux (CentOS in particular) and open source software tools

3. Experience with database operations (MySQL in particular)

4. Experience with Yii

5. Ability to have this be a full time project for you (even if that’s not possible initially because of other commitments, and just to trial working together).

6. Stable broadband internet connection.

Hi bcorta,

I am a PHP developer from India having 6 years of experience in web project development. From last 2 years I am working on Yii framework and have strong understanding of it. I have all the skills you asked for except Linux (beginner).

Thanks,

Santosh Singh

Hello There, I have read your requirement and it seems an interesting project to get involved into. I assure your that we are skilled and capable enough to work with you on your project. We are Young, Energetic, Enthusiastic and Easy to work with. We are experienced work with Fortune 500 companies, to work in a Team and if required as individual developer.

[color=#1F497D][size=2]

[/size][/color]

[color=#1F497D][size=2]I’ll appreciate if youwould like to discuss your project with me.[/size][/color]

[color=#1F497D][size=2]

[/size][/color]

[color=#1F497D][size=2]Sincerely,

Sanket Dave,[/size][/color]

[color=#1F497D][size=2]email : Sanket.dave@softwebsolutions.com[/size][/color]

[color=#1F497D][size=2]Skype: Sanket.softweb[/size][/color]

[color=#1F497D][size=2]

[/size][/color]

[color=#1F497D][size=2]

[/size][/color]