- Provides a plug & play style component that is 'attachable' to probably any content on your Yii site that has a separate DB table for it (or multiple tables). Using it, your content can be ranked by users who have permission to rank content.
- Should support multiple rendered copies of it on the same page, for several rank-able content items (I didn't test it so far but designed it for this use case and highly likely that this works).
- Automatically update the ranked record in its own DB table. This is useful for sorting records (e.g., "articles") based on their average rank.
- Rate voting is allowed only once and once voted the UI becomes readonly (server side has its own decision making on this to prevent forging attempt from hampered client side).
- All printed messages are translatable. Make sure to configure your i18n setup of Yii to have this in effect.
- This module uses internally Yii's built in CStarRating to render the actual rating UI but this UI can be replaced with whatever you prefer.
- The code is not as clean as I'd want it to be. I struggled a lot with CStarRating UI options (and came non-victorious... ). See project page and plenty of inline comments in the code itself.
Please comment on the GitHub project page so we can keep track of feedback most effectively.
Github project page