CList View acting weird

Hi,

I’ve pagination which is shown using CListView. Just wondering, Can we use table layout with CListView? Pagination appears at top and I want to show it at the bottom like all my other pages. Thinking it could be the problem with my View. Can any one tell me what could be wrong with the code? This is the code I’ve…

<table>

<?php 

$this->widget('zii.widgets.CListView', array(

'dataProvider' => $listdetails,

'itemView' => '_view',

'enablePagination' => true,

'template' => '{items} {pager}',

)); 

?>

</table>

My _view.php file has

<tr>

<td> Some data</td>

</tr>

Thanks

Hi!

Please, take a look at the "template" property of CListView

http://www.yiiframework.com/doc/api/1.1/CListView#template-detail

template property

public string $template;

the template to be used to control the layout of various components in the list view. These tokens are recognized: {summary}, {sorter}, {items} and {pager}. They will be replaced with the summary text, the sort links, the data item list, and the pager.

Hope this helps!

:)

Regards

Thanks!

I’ve used the template property in the CListView widget and specified as {items}{pager}. I also tried changing the order of it, but it just changes the position from left to right and stays on top itself. what do I need to do to fix this?

The template just regulates the order of how it will be rendered (echoed) on the page - for that check the source of the generated page…

How it will be displayed on the page depends on CSS rules… by your description it seems like something is floated and that’s why you get this display…