yii developper needed for analytics portal

Hello,

I am looking for an experienced yii developper to help me and hopefully take over the development of an analytic webportal for our start-up company.

We are active in the online advertising space and need a portal where our customers can access reports and graphs. The portal would be similar (in terms of features) to Google Analytics or Spring Metrics.

The project is currently based on yii, MySQL, Ajax/Jquery and Highcharts. In addition, we could use your skill in database administration, server maintenance etc… We are also open to suggestions on technologies such as MongoDB or AWS (however it should not delay our initial release). We are keen on getting this application ready (at least for the basic features) within the next couple of weeks.

We are based in Singapore, and would ideally prefer someone within the same timezone. The development has already started (by me, having an average level in programming) but I am getting increasingly busy. So if you think you are up to the task, please contact me. I would like to know how much you are going to cost me and what relevant experience you can bring to this project.

Thanks,

Pierre

Hello,

We can help you. Please check your inbox for details. I’ve sent you primate message

Respectfully,

Mike