Yii With Joomla

Hi ,am working on both yii and joomla.I want integrate yii application in joomla application,how to i integrete yii with joomla.

Check typical index.php of Yii. If you will initialize Yii application but will not call run() then you will have access to all Yii functionality without running the application itself.

I am also working in Yii and Joomla and want to integrate both. I cannot understand what u are trying to tell. Could you please elaborate more, so that the newbies like me can understand clearly?

It was described here:

http://www.yiiframework.com/wiki/137/include-yii-framework-in-a-joomla-module

This is a great example but how would this change if you wanted to make joomla component out of yii?

I have need to create a component and and would like to use yii if it is not to difficult to create a similar integration between yii and a joomla component.

Thanks for any pointers you can provide.

Hi, I tried this but didn’t have any luck getting it to work. Instead, I got these errors:

Warning: require_once() [function.require-once]: Filename cannot be empty in /home/jmelbour/public_html/hotshotsold/index.php on line 26

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘’ (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/jmelbour/public_html/hotshotsold/index.php on line 26

Can anyone help?