Can anybody help me learning YII.

Before this YII, their were lot of framework, but didnot found any to be so much comfortable to do the programming, but recently i heared that YII is great is is very powerfull from all those old FRAMEWORKS. so i am in this line of programming from last 5 years and always use the DREAMWEAVER as my IDE and its method to do the progamming in PHP and MYSQL, an when ever i distrubute those software or application i use SCOPBIN to encode and distrubute so that my base code is safe.

But i knew all part of PHP, and concept of CLASS in PHP can any body help me to start learning YII as i have already download it in ZIP Pack and even install in XAMPP 1.7.3 and when i run it in my browser its demo are also running fine. but although i dont know any old frame work so i also dont want to know them, but currenlty i am much interested to learn the YII, please any body here to help me learning it from scratch… and any day limit, i am ready to pay for it even if you can help me to finish it in 5 days…

plz plz any body help me… i am dying to learn YII, i sure…

thanks in advance…

If you have a good PHP foundation and understand how object works in PHP… than the first step to get to know Yii is the Definitive guide to Yii - http://www.yiiframework.com/doc/guide/

let me check that…

++ On the definitive guide.

After that read it again!

Get familiar with the MVC (Model View Controller) architecture. And yes you definitely need to be familiar with objects.

If you haven’t already tried it, un-comment the code that allows logging to be displayed on your web pages. (config/main.php)

'log'=>array(

'class'=>'CLogRouter',

'routes'=>array(

array(

'class'=>'CFileLogRoute',

'levels'=>'error, warning',

),

// uncomment the following to show log messages on web pages

//				array(

//					'class'=>'CWebLogRoute',

//				),

),

),

Check out the Yii Wicki pages and read a lot of forum posts.

doodle

CAN I GET A OFFLINE VERSION of the GUIDE, here my internet goes away maximum time, because its INDIA, so can anybody help to download or get a offline guide of the YII Frame work

You can find the guides in pdf form here: http://yii.googlecode.com/files/yii-docs-1.1.7.r3135.tar.gz :)