In this article you will find Yii framework extensions enabling you to add various charts/print out buttons etc. to your webapp.
This collection is summarizing following forum thread.
Charting with Yii:
- Yii Open Flash Chart 2 Extension feedback: very nice implementation and authors contribution - examples of using data from external sources(model, xml schema, etc.) would be greatly valuable
- Fusion Charts API Extension - Create and share Charts
- Flot - EFlot plotting library encapsulation
- Jqplot - extension of jqplot for charts
- Cvisualizewidget - This widget makes it easy to render charts and graphs within your web application by utilising the visualize jQuery plugin.
- Highcharts Extension
Printing, generating pdf, xls, csv etc. with Yii:
- Generating PDF with - tcpdf needs to be rechecked as it does not work properly...
- Simple Yii extension printout for .datagrid and other .css elements printing
- Yii CSV generator csvout See installation issues
- Generating PDF with pdflib.
- phpexcel-codeplex by sharehua (Wiki)
Additional data generation, aggregation, grouping extensions and methods:
Please offer your solutions and specify additional categories relevant to this topic in above mentioned forum thread.