The Yii Debug Toolbar is a configurable set of panels that display various debug information about the current request/response and when clicked, display more details about the panel's content.
It is a ported to PHP famous Django Debug Toolbar.
Currently, the following panels have been written and are working:
yii-debug-toolbar from archive under protected/extensions
yii-debug-toolbar need to specify new
'log'=>array( 'class'=>'CLogRouter', 'routes'=>array( array( 'class'=>'ext.yii-debug-toolbar.YiiDebugToolbarRoute', 'ipFilters'=>array('127.0.0.1','192.168.1.215'), ), ), ),
ipFilterssetting. If you are working locally this option not required.
* Updated design * Fixed few bugs reported by users on GitHub issues page
* Added Views Rendering panel. It allows to view information about rendering process (view names, render methods, context objects and properties) * Miscellaneous fixes
* Added SQL syntax highlighting * Added highlighting of potentially inefficient queries * Miscellaneous fixes and UI enhancements
* Fixed PHP Error: `$_SESSION` variable is not defined
* Enhanced SQL log panel; * Added new tab to SQL debug info with SQL servers info for all used connections; * Added Yii debug status indicator to application settings panel;
* Initial release;