Discontinued because the original plugin seems old and without improvements for a long time.
Personally, I'm using the Jumploader extension.
I won't add fixes to this extension anymore, but will keep the file for those who still want to use it.
This extension adds to the page an instance of the fancyupload project, which is a flash-based multi-uploader that has progress bars for the overall process and the actual file being uploaded.
Made with the version 3 of fancy and mootools 1.2.4. I've created a reduced mootools file with only the essential functions for fancy.
This uploader supports Yii's CUploadedFile class usage.
From the official FancyUpload project site:
Project FancyUpload - Swiff meets Ajax for powerful and elegant uploads. FancyUpload is a file-input replacement which features an unobtrusive, multiple-file selection menu and queued upload with an animated progress bar. It is easy to setup, is server independent, completely styleable via CSS and XHTML and uses MooTools to work in all A-grade browsers.
- Home page
- [Discussion] (http://www.yiiframework.com/forum/index.php?/topic/6377-extension-fancyupload/)
- Extract the release file under
- Please, read the Instructions.html file and internal Controller and Views files in sample folder for docs
Official js script Documentation and sources ¶
Change Log ¶
April 30, 2010 - version 1.3 ¶
- BugFix - solved problem with Internet Explorer 7 (many thanks to Transistor)
- Code refactored for better inheritance and organization
- Comments on code
- Extended samples with complete structure and logging steps
- Instructions file in html format
January 11, 2010 - version 1.2 ¶
- BugFix - solved problem when using Mootools and jQuery together (thanks Muhammad for reporting problems)
- Added support for single button upload (thanks Muhammad for asking)
- Rolled back English descriptions
- Changed class names to SFancyQueue and SFancySingleButton
January 2, 2010 - version 1.1 ¶
- BugFix - it is now possible to pass extra data to the server script. (take a look at the documentation)
- More samples added (controller code, view code, html generated)
- Iconset changed
- Some descriptions in source/FancyUpload2.js were changed to Portuguese. If you'd like to use in English, just delete the file and rename origFancyUpload2.js to FancyUpload2.js
December 22, 2009 - version 1.0 ¶