ImportCSV is used for load positions from CSV file to database.
Import occurs in three steps:
Module has 3 modes:
All parameters from the previous imports will be saved in a special .php file in upload folder.
1) Copy all the 'importcsv' folder under /protected/modules;
2) Register this module in /protected/config/main.php
'modules'=>array( ......... 'importcsv'=>array( 'path'=>'upload/importCsv/', // path to folder for saving csv file and file with import params ), ...... ),
3) Create a directory which you use in 'path'. Do not forget to set access permissions for directory 'path';
4) The module is available here:
Or somewhere else:-) It depends from path settings in your project;
5) ATTENTION! The first row of your csv-file must will be a row with column names.
Our repo in github https://github.com/Ardem/yii-importcsv-extension