Full Stack Yii Dev - Freelancers Only

Looking for a full stack Yii2 developer to work on existing projects. This is a part-time, ongoing job.

Job Requirements:

• Freelancers Only - no companies

• Speak, read and write English

• Full stack dev with 4+ years of Yii/2 experience

• In addition to Yii2, you should also be experienced with servers, html, js, css, php, mysql and related

• Smart, efficient, honest and trustworthy

Please tell me about your experience, and provide your Skype ID, hourly rate, and available hours per week.

Hello,

I am a PHP developer with 5+ years experience.

I also have experience in the following areas: Yii, Ajax, jquery, OOP, Magento, Wordpress, Joomla, CodeIgniter and software management.

I am skilled in converting PSD designs into valid responsive HTML/CSS providing quality, clean, well commented, valid code with a quick turnover.

I can give dedicated 8 hours/ day service.

Please contact me if you would like to see more of my work or to discuss this project if you think I would be the best fit for doing it with you! The pleasure will be mine.

Regards,

Arnold B.

Email: arnold.cis10@gmail.com

Hello,

My skype: kowalskivictor

Hello Darya

having 9+ years of prior experience in Web Designing and Development. having Sound knowledge and expertise in Yii/Yii2. I’m working 8 Hours per day and weekly 40 Hours.

Hourly Rate: $20

Please connect me on Skype/Email: webchirag92@gmail.com.for detail discussion and portfolio.

Thanks.

Warm Regards,

Chirag.

Hello!

6 years experience working with Yii. Hourly rate $15. You can checkout my github.com/daxslab repository for cool Yii2 extensions and daxslab.com for projects made with Yii. Best regards from Cuba!

Hello,

I have checked your post detail and can help you

Let me know your available time will do my best to accommodate

We can discuss further on skype - deepvyas71

Please let me know your interest

Best Regards,

Deep

Hi,

I have more than 4.5 years of experience in Yii1/Yii2 and also we are experienced in bootstrap responsive design & javascript HTML, css, ajax etc ect. I am a working professionals and we are also looking for part time freelance type of job. We will try our best level to provide you around 20 to 30hrs per week. Please add me on skype for any furthur discussion. We are eager to listen from you.

email: shamshi1988@gmail.com

Thanking you,

Hello Managing Person,

Hope you are doing well.

It would be a pleasure for me to work with you and successfully accomplished the projects in the same domain.

I am having an experience of +5 years and I have an excellent track record of client satisfaction and giving quality work to the mentioned deadlines.

Hourly Rate: $14/ Hr.

You can connect me on Skype: austin@cisinlabs.com or email me at austin.efi1@gmail.com

Looking for your response.

Warm Regards,

Austin W.