SRBAC Installation Problem

I stepped through the guide and installed SRBAC, but when I go to the index.php?r=srbac page I get a 404. I commented out my URL manager just in case that was a problem. Still no luck.

I added all the sections to the config/main.php and installed the srbac directory in my protected/modules directory.

Any idea on what I might be doing wrong?

Could you post your srbac config here?

Thank you! Yes, here it is:

return array

(

'basePath' => dirname(__FILE__).DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR.'..',

'name' => 'harvestation',

// preloading 'log' component                                                                                                                                                     

'preload' => array( 'log' ),

// autoloading model and component classes                                                                                                                                        

'import' =>

array(

'application.models.*',

'application.components.*',

'application.modules.srbac.controllers.SBaseController',                                                                   

),

// application components                                                                                                                                                         

'components' =>

array(

'user' => array(

'allowAutoLogin'  =>  true, // enable cookie-based authentication                                                                                           

),

'db'  =>  array(

'class'             => 'CDbConnection',

'connectionString'  => 'pgsql:host=localhost;port=5432;dbname=authentr_pantry',

'username'          => '........',

'password'          => '.......',

'charset'           => 'utf8'

),

'errorHandler' => array(

'errorAction' => 'site/error',

),

'log' => array(

'class' => 'CLogRouter',

'routes' => array(

array(

'class' => 'CFileLogRoute',

'levels' => 'error, warning',

),

),

),

'urlManager' => array( 'urlFormat'      => 'path',

'showScriptName' => false,

),

'authManager' => array(

'class'           => 'CDbAuthManager', // The type of Manager (Database)                                                                             

'connectionID'    => 'db',             // The database component used                                                                                

'itemTable'       => 'authitem',       // The itemTable name (default:authitem)                                                                      

'assignmentTable' => 'authassignment', // The assignmentTable name (default:authassignment)                                                          

'itemChildTable'  => 'authitemchild',  // The itemChildTable name (default:authitemchild)                                                            

),

'modules'        => array(

'srbac'      =>

array(

'userclass'         => 'Users', //optional defaults to                                                                                      

'userid'            => 'user_ID', //optional defaults to                                                                                    

'username'          => 'username', //optional defaults                                                                                      

'debug'             => true, //optional defaults to false                                                                                   

'pageSize'          => 10, //optional defaults to 15                                                                                        

'superUser'         => 'Authorizer', //optional defaults to Authorizer                                                                      

'css'               => 'srbac.css', //optional defaults to srbac.css                                                                        

'layout'            => 'application.views.layouts.admin', //optional defaults to empty string, must be an existing alias                    

'notAuthorizedView' => 'srbac.views.authitem.unauthorized ', // optional defaults to //srbac.views.authitem.unauthorized, must be an existi\

ng alias                                                                                                                                                                           

'alwaysAllowed'     => array( //optional defaults to gui                                                                                    

'SiteLogin','SiteLogout','SiteIndex','SiteAdmin', 'SiteError', 'SiteContact'

),

'userActions'          => array(//optional defaults to empty array                                                                          

'Show','View','List'

),

'listBoxNumberOfLines' => 15, //optional defaults to 10                                                                                     

'imagesPath'           => 'srbac.images', //optional defaults to srbac.images                                                               

'imagesPack'           => 'noia', //optional defaults to noia                                                                               

'iconText'             => true, //optional defaults to false                                                                                

'header'               => 'srbac.views.authitem.header', //optional defaults to// srbac.views.authitem.header, must be an existing alias    

'footer'               => 'srbac.views.authItem.footer', //optional defaults to// srbac.views.authitem.footer, must be an existing alias    

'showHeader'           => true, //optional defaults to false                                                                                

'showFooter'           => true, //optional defaults to false                                                                                

'alwaysAllowedPath'    => 'srbac.components', //optional defaults to srbac.components// must be an existing alias                           

)

),

),

// application-level parameters that can be accessed                                                                                                                              

// using Yii::app()->params['paramName']                                                                                                                                          

'params' => array(

'adminEmail' => 'dqj@authentrics.com',

),

);

My app is postgres based, and everything else is working fine. I tried turning off the UrlManager and using the index.php/?r=srbac urls, and using the /srbac url style that the rest of my app uses, but neither works.

Oh, the web site is here: harvestation.

Thanks for your help!

Solved it! My ‘modules’ was indented one level too deep in the config array.