Search for payed yii Help

Hello Together

I am an it guy with my own company.

I have some PHP, MYSQL and HTML/CSS Skills. But they are not very deep.

I have customers using yii 2 software. I make some little changes by my own. But for bigger changes i need assistance. I pay you hourly if we work together. If you speak german that would be the best but its no necessaire…

We can use Skype or remotedesktop or whatever…

Please tell me your contactdetails and prices. Thank you

Hello

I am completely comfortable with the details you shared and I would love to provide you an assistance for the work as needed once you share the complete requirements of the work with me.

I request if you can please add me on Skype: cis.garry to discuss further or please write me an email @ garry3.efi@gmail.com

I can show you my portfolio work to you in upcoming conversation.

Look forward for your attention.

Regards

Garry Jones

Hello JohnGeilo,

I have seen your job detail and I’m very much sure that I can help you for the same. having 8+ years of prior experience in Web/Mobile Designing and Development. Having sound knowledge and expertise in Yii/Yii2. 100% quality work and timely delivery GUARANTEE.

For the further discussion, Please invite me on Skype: chirag.nayi@infiniumsoftech.com

Thanks,

Warm Regards,

Chirag.

Hi, I am a Yii expert with 10 years experience in PHP and 6 years experience in Yii.

Here is my Skype ID hayk.simonyan25 , you can connect to me for more detailed discussion.

Thanks,

Hayk