New CMS System

For the last year I’ve been developing a full blown CMS from Yii2

Its based on the advanced template structure and already has all the RBAC modules installed and configured for the application. Its a fairly complete solution and could potentially be a word press killer if it gets finished and polished up.

I’ve started posting video’s and tutorials on the use of the system here.

go to facebook . com /brandtbd

The system is "block based" its 100% Bootstrap 3 compliant. And it has some powerful content management and generation tools already built and ready to use, such as a gallery builder, audio video players, and galleries etc.

I have a couple of weeks of work left to do on the main build. Last two mods I’m adding is one to handle comments as a block type, and forms with an eye toward lead generation or feeding contact data back to a CRM of the users choice such as Zurmo or InfusionSoft.

I’d love feedback from the Yii community and also some help with setting up a github and turning this into an open-source project with some core contributors.

I was told the download link is not working. You can find the files directly in this dropbox

I tried updating the links here but the forum is telling me I’m not allowed to post links

Go to yii2cms . pauldempsey . com / installit I’ve corrected the link to the download there.

You have any comments regarding the response to your original topic?

I see that you’ve managed to create 3 posts with each of your two personas, so you (both of you) should be able to post links.

I already said that I am excited about your project in the other topc - check it out