PHP Developers - Contract - San Fran, NY, Washington or Orlando

PHP, Yii, Yii2, LAMP, CMS, Python, Agile, Scrum, Developer, Programmer, Web Developer

My client is an industry leading Media/Publishing giant based in New York, San Francisco, Orlando and Washington DC. They are looking for an experienced Agile to come work on a digital project. You must have an excellent background working with PHP, Yii/yii2, Python, SQL and Content Management Systems.

Required Skills

• Solid Experience with PHP

• Must have experience with Yii/Yii2 Framework

• Excellent knowledge of Agile/Scrum Methodologies

• Experience with Python would be beneficial

• Excellent communication & Positive working attitude

• Experience working on projects with CMS’

My client is looking to take on the highest calibre of candidates that the market has to offer; They are working on an exciting digital project where you will be involved from start to finish of the entire project. The initial contract will be 6 months but the project is expected to take 18 months. It is highly likely the successful developer will receive multiple extensions.

I can be contacted at Nathan.Aston@Digitechresourcing.co.uk - I also have £500 referral fees available for any succesfully placed referrals so if you know of anyone looking feel free to send them over. All developers must be available to work on-site in New York, San Francisco, Washington DC or Orlando