Senior PHP Developer \ Team Lead \ CTO for hire

Hello everyone.

My name is Arkadiy and i am looking for new opportunities to challenge my skills.

Some short facts about me:

• I started programming around 20 years ago when i was 15 (Basic, Pascal, C, masm)

• I have 10+ years of experience as a web developer (PHP)

• I spent the last 5 years as a team leader \ CTO in small team with huge highload project (Yii1 \ Yii2)

• Also i have 7+ years of experience in affiliate marketing as an affiliate and advertiser

• All these years i’ve worked only remotely

• Interested in developing\leading huge, complex projects with wide range of opportunities and responsibilities

• Willing to learn any modern language (mostly interested in Golang, Rust, playing with them already)

• Toying with Unity3D and C#

So, in short, i have experience with: php5, mysql, yii 1\2, js, jquery, boostrap, redis, memcache, couchbase, elasticsearch, sphinx, git workflow, unit tests, codeception, continuous integration, jira, bamboo, stash, confluence, analytics, billing integration, highload optimization, code review, monetization strategies, traffic and income analysis, team leading, linux administration \ devops, etc.

Please notice:

• I am from Saint-Petersburg, Russia but located in Prague, Czech Republic atm

• My rate is pretty high and im looking only for long-term huge projects or\and startups

Feel free to contact me if interested

email: savvot@ya.ru

Thank you for your attention.