UiCMS - Open Source CMS

UiCMS is an open source content management system developed from the perspective of ease of use in designing and developing content driven site. We have tried to incorporate all the experience we have in using other CMS available in the marker i.e. joomla, wordpress etc.

The initial release of CMS has the basic modules users, comments, posts, post categories, content blocks, notifications etc. which are required in the designing and developing a content driven site. We have tried out best to make the code stable but the bugs are expected. We would be adding more features in the upcoming releases.

Please look at it and let us know your feedback on it.

Source: www.uicms.org

Good job!

Nice Job!! Like it

+1 for this

Nice work!!!

:lol:

Good Job !

great job !!

B)

We are thankful to all of you for your feedback.

Well Done!

Which Yii version does it use?

Ok got it below. Any plans to go for 2.0?

Hello, We apologize for late reply. Yes we are coming with 2.0 version soon with some new and enhanced features. We are working on the same.

Good job!

Awesome. Nice work!

Then will the new version be finished ?

Hello,

First of all I apologise for such a long delay in response. Due to some unavoidable circumstances, we have been inactive on the forum from last 1 year. So regarding your question, it would be there but we can not commit the timeline. The reason for the same is we have just released an open source ecommerce platform WhatACart on 28th October and we are working on its second release 1.1.0.

We have done the changes for UiCMS version 2, but the testing part is still pending on our end. Once we would finish it and go live, we would post an update on the forum.

Once again I am extremely sorry for such a delayed response.

Hi,

I’d love to work with you guys on an Opensource Wordpress style cms. While we like wordpress, I believe a Yii2 driven cms will deliver better performance and scalability. Currently not happy about wordpress very slow performance.