Installation of Composer and Yii JUI extension

[size="3"][/size][font="Times New Roman"]Greetings Everyone,

I finished Installing Yii 2.0 framework basic on Linux Ubuntu 14.04 without having any problem. Now I want to use the DatePicker widget which i need to download Composer and install the JUI extension via the composer. Could anyone write simple steps to follow to avoid problems while downloading both. Thank you and have a great day.[/font]

I Installed composer successfully then i proceed to install the extension "yii\jui" but first run this command for composer

$ composer global require "fxp/composer-asset-plugin:1.0.0-beta4"

This command to allow managing dependencies for (npm and bower) package through composer then i type to install the extension:

$ composer require --prefer-dist yiisoft/yii2-jui "*"

it finished successfully downloading the extension.

but after that i got two composer.json files one inside my project and the other at home directory

the one at home directoy includes only:

{

"require": {

"yiisoft/yii2-jui": "*"

}

}

and the other one in project includes everyting except “yiisoft/yii-jui”: “*”, after that i proceed to try DatePicker widget from this extension and it says “Class ‘yii\jui\DatePicker’ not found” with note that i used at the top of my page:

namespace yii\jui\DatePicker;

use yii\jui\DatePicker;

Hopefully anyone can enlighten me with the solution i will appreciate it, thanks.