Mobile App Compiled With Phonegap Required

Hi,

An opportunity exists for someone to develop a mobile app. The app must be compiled through phonegap.

The app is to contain approx 6 pages that support a sports results site. The information already exists and is accessible through a phone browser but doesnt display as nicely as i would like. I’m not a huge fan of responsive websites so I want a specific mobile app. Phones would make up 95% of the traffic to the pages I want built so only really needs to be built for phones.

This project is the tip of the iceberg. Although the mobile app to be build is simple and small, it will grow over time with more features to meet the needs of a quickly expanding user base. So whilst this project may seem small, it is essentially a "trial" for me to see how well I can work with the successful candidate.

Candidates must have experience phone app technologies, frameworks and phonegap and must be able to provide an end to end process from development to publishing in Google Play and Apple stores. Examples of phone apps already developed that I can look at will be an advantage.

Regards

Greg Johncock