Yii Developer Needed For Finishing An Open Project

Hi, I am looking for a Yii framework experienced developer who will help us to finish open project.

We developed platform which enables users to customize psd templates using online editor application.

We need to transfer this platform to another products and languages.

If interested, please leave a message with your portfolio.

thanks

Hello slamka

At NSquareIT, we deliver our clients what they need the most for their growing business and meet the global demands. Every Yii PHP solution delivered by our dedicated developers speaks for itself and marks its own persistence in the future that lies ahead.

Being web and App development service provider, we have several clients across the world came to us with their unique ideas, approaches and concept to sell online and for them Yii is fast , secure and reliable solution provide by us.

We are interested in your project.

Skype ID: sales3.nsquareit

Email ID: sales3.nsquareit@gmail.com

Looking forward for your response.

Thank you.

Hi Slamka,

Hope you are doing great!!!

I got your requirement details and much interested to work with you. As possessing an excellent skills and expertise in YII and PHP platform I found myself a well fit for your job. I can surely help you for your requirement and definitely you will enjoy working with me.

I am available on Skype, E-mail or via Call for further communication. Please feel free to contact me.

Skype – cis.adrian

PH – +13232845403

E-mail – adrian.cis22@gmail.com

Awaiting to hear from you…

Thanks & Regards,

Adrian Wills

[color=#1C2837][size=2]Hi Slamka, I certainly can help you to complete your open Project. kindly check your PM.[/size][/color]

Hello Slamka,

Thank you for providing an opportunity. I gone through your requirements and very keen to work on this project. I have a good amount of experience in PHP and YII framework.

Experience

To address your requirements, I have got 11 years of experience in web development, 8 years of experience in PHP, MySQL, AJAX, Jquery, 4 years of experience on Yii framework, 3 years experience with Mercurial(used bitbucket alot), 2 years experience with HTML5, CSS3.

Mode of Communication

I am available to chat by IM, email or Skype

Regards,

Shashank Jain

Email: shashankj1977@gmail.com

[size="2"][font="Verdana"]Hello Slamka,

We could definitely provide the expertise you are require.

Please contact me at subhish@sparksupport.com or skype me at spark.subhish

Warm Regards,

Subhish N

SparkSupport Infotech[/font][/size]