Php Developer / Technical Cofounder Wanted

I’ve been working on a startup SaaS product for the agency, brand, vendor space for over a year via some great developers overseas. I’m looking for someone who can come in and help close out the last ten yards of the project. The app is built in YII and includes clean code and an open framework. The current developer is available to help provide support as part of the transition. I’ve just raised a small bit of money from an angel investor who will also ultimately be one of the enterprise customers for a large U.S. based national advertiser. This is a great opportunity to get involved with a project that has lots of upside potential for the right person as I’m willing to pay market rates + equity for your participation. I currently own 98% of the company at a $400K valuation. Prefer someone who works in a timezone compatible with US Central Time.

Hello Nick,

I am very excited to see your post about looking for a technical co founder, I would be more than happy to discuss, my skype id is agriyain2k you can learn more about me here let me know if you have questions.

I would love to discuss about this.

Skype id: cubet.minju

Hello,

It would be great if I can get this opportunity.

You can contact me on webin2015@gmail.com. We can communicate further regarding this.

rups g

Hello,

Please contact me on "engr.arslanbutt@gmail" or add me on Skype for further communication my id is "engr.arslanbutt".

Arslan

Hello,

interesting! Feel free to contact me:

office@directcode.eu

Best regards

Dear Nick,

I have rich experience in php,mysql,java,js,jquery,Yii2,css,html,css(bootstrap design).

I could work with you and deliver the task in shortest span of time period.

Please reach me at skype (laksha.pandian)

Hello Nick,

It seems an interesting project to get involved into as it perfectly matches with our skills related to your requirement. We have been a Trusted IT partners for SMEs, Corporates and Fortune 500 companies. We are Full-stack team of IT-professionals available for challenging projects (Web, Mobile and Enterprise)

We are in US Central time and can setup meeting with you. Let’s get connected.

Sincerely,

Sanket Dave[size="2"],[/size]

[color="gray"]Skype: [/color][size="2"]Sanket.softweb[/size]

[color="gray"]Web : [/color][color="#1F497D"][size="2"][color="#0070C0"]www.softwebsolutions.com[/color][/size][/color]