Yii User Management Module Setup

I have fresh installation of web application just created with yiic webapp testsite

After that I flow instructions from github thyseus/yii-user-management

Now I try login to site.

If i login from testsite/site/login with admin/admin

and go to index.php/user/user/index

I get list of two users: admin and demo

however when I click on admin I get:

[indent]CException

Alias "ProfileModule.controllers.YumProfileController" is invalid. Make sure it points to an existing directory or file.

C:\inetpub\wwwroot\yii\framework\YiiBase.php(347)[/indent]

If I login with widget application.modules.user.components.LoginWidget

And go to same testsite/index.php/user/user/index

and click on admin I get same exception

What is I miss in my setup process ?

Thanks

Have you declared Alias in config/main.php?

Like, Yii::setPathOfAlias(‘Alias’, dirname(FILE).’/../path/to/directory’);

This line stay commented as after generation by yiic.

Is it should be uncomment ? What is a correct line should be?

Actually this is stack trace

[indent]

• C:\inetpub\wwwroot\yii\framework\YiiBase.php(196): YiiBase::import("ProfileModule.controllers.YumProfileController", true)

• C:\inetpub\wwwroot\yii\framework\web\CWebApplication.php(332): YiiBase::createComponent(array("class" => "ProfileModule.controllers.YumProfileController"), "profile", ProfileModule)

• C:\inetpub\wwwroot\yii\framework\web\CWebApplication.php(338): CWebApplication->createController("profile/view/id/1/", ProfileModule)

• C:\inetpub\wwwroot\yii\framework\web\CWebApplication.php(276): CWebApplication->createController("profile/profile/view/id/1")

• C:\inetpub\wwwroot\yii\framework\web\CWebApplication.php(141): CWebApplication->runController("profile/profile/view/id/1")

• C:\inetpub\wwwroot\yii\framework\base\CApplication.php(180): CWebApplication->processRequest()

[/indent]

any ideas ?????

by the way, same shit with demo application … may be some thing wrong because IIS7 & PHP 5.4 on my test server ?