yiic shell model problem

Hi,

I am not able to create a model with the yiic shell. After typing "model User" the shell always crashes and a CLI (crash-)error message appears. Test-System: WinXP with XAMPP 1.7.0 (PHP 5.2.8, MySQL 5.1.30), yii 1.1a (I tried 1.0.10 and had the same problems).

Output PDO:

print_r(PDO::getAvailableDrivers());

Array

(

[0] => mssql

[1] => mysql

[2] => sqlite2

)

My config - console.php (or should I post the main.php?):

return array(

'basePath'=>dirname(__FILE__).DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR.'..',

'name'=>'My Console Application',

// application components

'components'=>array(

'db'=>array(

'class'=>'CDbConnection',

'connectionString'=>'mysql:host=localhost;dbname=yii_test',

'username'=>'username',

'password'=>'pw',

),

),

);

The command "echo php_ini_loaded_file();" shows the same php.ini as in the browser. Hopefully someone can help me, because I think it´s a great Framework, but I really don´t know what´s wrong.

Thanks and bye

It seems some of your PHP extensions are causing the problem. Try disabling all except the necessary ones.

After disabling all extensions except php_pdo.dll and php_pdo_mysql.dll, I have the same Problem. Any ideas?

It´s weird but I think XAMPP is responsible. Trying another Test-System with XAMPP 1.7.2 works. Thanks for the fast response.

Hi, I’m facing some problems with the shell commands: model & crud. I’m trying to generate the scripts for a specific module, but the scripts are generated outside the module, i.e. the command: crud admin.models.User generates the scripts under /protected/views/User and not under /protected/modules/admin/views/User. I’ve created the admin module with “shell module” before that. The situation with "shell model … " is the same. Any ideas ?

Thanks!

Regards,

mirrorps