Phpextjs

What is PHPExtJS?

[color="#2B2B2B"][font="Lato, sans-serif"][size="2"]We build one of great web application framework that full integrated between both of Server and Client Side framework together. To support this particular Web application, the frameworks are built using Yii PHP Framework to provide service for the client requests. Additionally, this web application also contain of latest ExtJS framework to provide high performance application interfaces such as native apps.[/size][/font][/color]

[color="#2B2B2B"][font="Lato, sans-serif"] [/font][/color]

[color="#2B2B2B"][font="Lato, sans-serif"][size="2"]About[/size][/font][/color]

[color="#2B2B2B"][font="Lato, sans-serif"][size="2"]Starting from a simple idea to build our web platforms like desktop applications with support for PHP as a server side language that provides authentication and data services .[/size][/font][/color]

[color="#2B2B2B"][font="Lato, sans-serif"][size="2"]From these ideas , we started doing a lot of exploration on the web framework. After doing various kinds of tests , we finally decided to build an attractive web desktop uses javascript framework , the ExtJS Javascript Framework .[/size][/font][/color]

[color="#2B2B2B"][font="Lato, sans-serif"][size="2"]As the main engine display the desktop web , ExtJS provide powerful features that have higher levels of stability compared to other frameworks . We measure the degree of stability based on their compatibility that can run on almost all modern browsers .

PHP as a provider of data and authentication service is our choice . There are several ways in which to communicate with PHP ExtJS . Among them are[/size][/font][/color]

• [font="inherit"]Ajax[/font] – sends requests to a server on the same domain
  • [font="inherit"]JSONP[/font] – uses JSON – P to send requests to a server on a different domain
  • [font="inherit"]Rest[/font] – uses RESTful HTTP methods ( GET / PUT / POST / DELETE ) to communicate with the server
  • [font="inherit"]Direct[/font] – Ext.direct.Manager uses to send requests

[color="#2B2B2B"][font="Lato, sans-serif"][size="2"]In this case , PHPExtJS using RESTful HTTP methods as a way of communicating with PHP ExtJS .[/size][/font][/color]

[color="#2B2B2B"][font="Lato, sans-serif"][size="2"]Not satisfied with all that , we also combine it with a PHP framework . Yii PHP framework is our choice .[/size][/font][/color]

[color="#2B2B2B"][font="Lato, sans-serif"][size="2"]With all the powerful features that are owned by Yii PHP framework , we believe that this platform is able to be implemented on a large-scale enterprise systems .[/size][/font][/color]

[color="#2B2B2B"][font="Lato, sans-serif"][size="2"][b][u]Features.

[/u][/b][/size][/font][/color]

[color="#2B2B2B"][font="Lato, sans-serif"][size="2"]PHPExtJS has a feature that can be used by developers to efficiently build web applications while maintaining an attractive appearance to the user. Complete combination between ExtJS and Yii generates the following features[/size][/font][/color]

[color="#2B2B2B"][font="Lato, sans-serif"][size="2"]Main features :[/size][/font][/color]

• [font="inherit"]MVC[/font] Application Architecture

[color="#767676"][font="inherit"][font="inherit"][size="3"]MVC Application Architecture[/size][/font]

[/font][/color]

• [font="inherit"]RESTful[/font] web service (GET/PUT/POST/DELETE)

[color="#767676"][font="inherit"][font="inherit"][size="3"]RESTful Web Service[/size][/font]

[/font][/color]

• ExtJS [font="inherit"]CRUD[/font] Code Generator

[color="#767676"][font="inherit"][font="inherit"][size="3"]ExtJS CRUD code generator[/size][/font]

[/font][/color]

• [font="inherit"]Cross-site Request Forgery[/font] Prevention by default

[color="#767676"][font="inherit"][font="inherit"][size="3"]CSRF Attack Prevention[/size][/font]

[/font][/color]

[color="#2B2B2B"][font="Lato, sans-serif"][size="2"]In addition to the three main features of the above, we also include additional features that are often required in building a web application that is ready for enterprise needs.[/size][/font][/color][color="#2B2B2B"][font="Lato, sans-serif"] [/font][/color][color="#2B2B2B"][font="Lato, sans-serif"][size="2"]Additional Features :[/size][/font][/color]

• User session login with [font="inherit"]RBAC[/font] architecture
  • Unlimited of D[font="inherit"]ynamic Tree Menu [/font]settting

[color="#2B2B2B"][font="Lato, sans-serif"][size="2"]We include sample data that can be used for further exploration.[/size][/font][/color]

[color="#2B2B2B"][font="Lato, sans-serif"][size="2"][b][u]Demo

[/u][/b][/size][/font][/color]

[color="#2B2B2B"][font="Lato, sans-serif"][size="2"]PHPExtJS has two versions, a standard version and a desktop version. The standard version is a standard version of extjs have, while the desktop version is a modified version of the standard version so it runs like a desktop application in OS.[/size][/font][/color]

[color="#2B2B2B"][font="Lato, sans-serif"][size="2"]Here is a link demo of both versions :[/size][/font][/color]

[/url]

[color="#767676"][font="inherit"][font="inherit"][size="3"]PHPExtJS Standart Version[/size][/font]

[/font][/color]

[/url]

[color="#767676"][font="inherit"][font="inherit"][size="3"]PHPExtJS Desktop Vesion[/size][/font]

[/font][/color]

[color="#2B2B2B"][font="Lato, sans-serif"][size="2"]So that you can try the demo smoothly, choose the standard version if your internet connection is slow. Because, the desktop version requires a stable internet connection.[/size][/font][/color]

You can perform CRUD (create, read, update, delete) on a sample of data, unless the data admin user. You may login with

[font="inherit"][i][b]username: admin

[/b][/i][/font][font="inherit"]password: 123456. [/font]

[font="inherit"][i][b]

[/b][/i][/font]

For more info, please visit our project page

Hey i’m trying to use your exetension and your example works fine. I juste unzip the folder my webroot directory create the database example, restart apache and all works fine.

But when i try to use the ext CRUD Generator for my own model Page i can’t find how to use it.

I’ve already create my table Page and then generate my Page.php model file and then generate extjs CRUD functions.

I’ve tried to add it to the /phpextjs/app/Application.js file

within the Controllers declaration part :

controllers:[ 

'UserController',

'PageController',

'LoginController'

],...

Then I can’t access my app cause I’ve got a HTTP 404 request from :

localhost/phpextjs/app/model/PageController.js?_dc=1395416421091

And I don’t understand why is it searching the PageController.js into the models folder.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Please, check your require files name. Every class define in ExtJS have to be same with your path directory. Example :

Ext.define('PHPExtJS.store.User', {

extend: 'Ext.data.Store',

model: 'PHPExtJS.model.User',

autoLoad: false,

remoteFilter: true,

autoSync: true,

proxy: {

}

Look at every your model, store, or controller files name. Your mvc define depend on your file path name…

model: 'PHPExtJS.model.User',

your model define that User files have to be like this define :

Ext.define('PHPExtJS.model.User', {

});

I am interested your project. Could you show me how to run after generate CRUD?