Wanted: Yii Developer Good With Layouts

I am looking for a developer skilled in Yii that is good with general ui layouts. We use both jquery ui and bootstrap in our applications and have more process writers than css/layout people. We are a small shop taking independents only. This can lead to long term work as we keep a staff of independent coders who get tasks as as fast as they can complete them.

Payment is $10 an hour minus paypal fees.

I have 2+ year experience in object-oriented applications using PHP (Yii Framework),Wordpress, JavaScript, Bootstrap, Jquery, Ajax, WP, Html5, CSS3,And Responsive Website.

My LinkedIn profile:

http://pk.linkedin.com/pub/asad-ullah-khan/38/a5/a4b/

Hi!

I’m doing web development during 3 years and I have significant experience with Yii Framework.

I have a strong knowledge in PHP, MySQL, HTML5, CSS, JavaScript, JQuery, Ajax, Bootstrap and have an extensive experience in markup sites from PSD and other layouts.

my skype is: julia_me44ta

Hi there,

Hope you are doing great!!!

This is Narendra Gamara acting as Business development executive at Intel IT Hub and I am pleased to inform you that our company is having a stronghold in Yii development and we are capable enough to fulfill any Yii development demand from the clients like you.

You can see our Virtual presence at www.intelithub.com

Even i would be happy to share our past yii project’s sample work at your request.

[b]We have the team of 35+ yii developers with 4+ years of experience which is enough to convince you about our quality and timely delivery commitment. And we believe in long term and satisfactory professional relationship instead of one time business.

[/b]

After considering above all I am positive to get an affirmative response from you and quick, too and would like to be part of your Email contact list and Skype contact list.

I strongly believe that I am at least worth of your response, waiting for the same soon.

Let’s expand our business horizons!!

Regards,

Narendra Gamara

Business Development Executive

Intel IT Hub

Skype id: narendra.intelithub

Email : narendra.intelithub@gmail.com

hey i’m jaimin moslake … and i’ve been working in Yii from last one year … and i’ve learned lot… and i’ve worked in 4 projects during this time with web service (rest and soap) and also with database … i’m now mastered in ui designing with the help of bootstrap (2.3 and now using 3.0) and also good ui develper and also good at parallax scolling website… and also have very good knowledge of jquery and javascript and ajax and Html 4 and little html5 /css 2 and 3… so if you are finding a freelancer … then i can work for you … my skype name is “dallu7020” … only freelancing …

hi

I have 2.5 years of experience in yii framework . I developed two products in yii framework . my Technical skills are PHP,YII Framework,wordpress,Jquery,java script,css,Bootstrap

HI ,

Please check the PM & initiate. Keen to discuss more on your requisites in detail.

Hi Concern

Greetings

Having +5 years of strong experience Yii , wordpress , prestashop , os-commerce . zend , mysql , zen-cart and many more .

I agree with your hourly rates .

If you wish i can share sample Work with you .

Please add me on skype :cis.thomas

[/b]Regards ,[/b]

Thomas Johnson