Yii Programmer

International software company in need of incorporating a full time Yii Programmer with a minimum of 1 year of experience to its team. We are looking for someone who is responsible and self-driven to work in a telecommuting position with our development team.

Requirements: - Minimum of 1 year of experience with PHP, MySQL, Linux, and MVC-architecture frameworks,Yii development experience (for websites currently online) * Medium Linux knowledge required (CentOS/Red Hat preferred) * Git experience preferred (not required)

• Please let us know your experience with the Yii PHP framework. A list of the projects you have worked with Yii (please include their urls) and your Skype as well as your weekly availability.

Ability to work effectively from home.

Full time availability.

Salary negotiable based upon experience.

I have 2+ year experience in web development. Over the years I’ve gained experience in designing software, testing, and implementing object-oriented applications using PHP (Yii Framework),Wordpress, JavaScript, Bootstrap, Jquery, Ajax, SugarCRM, Html5, CSS3,And Responsive Website.

I’ve worked remotely and collaborated in team while working on complicated projects for English-speaking clients.

See my LinkedIn Profile :

http://pk.linkedin.com/pub/asad-ullah-khan/38/a5/a4b/

Skype Id: [font="Arial Black"]asadullahghalib2012[/font]

Hello,

I have a tehnical level of English. I am from Russia, and all my works are presented on the site dipcurs.ru

I have 3-4 years of experience with PHP, JavaScript (JQuery), MySQL. I know how to work with JSON and XML structure, network protocols (HTTP, FTP, LDAP), Ajax request.

With yii, bootstrap, HTML5 and CSS3 I have expirience 6 month.

My skype: rosomaha2311

Project: www.wyra.in

skype id: lalitesh.upadhyaya

Hello, Mayra Garcia

I would like to tell you i have a very strong experience of more than 6 year in the field of design and development.

Here are the recent examples of similar work done by me:

1- giis.ps/hcapp/admin (Web Application)

2- bit.ly/1d4L0nw (CMS)

3- felesteen.ps (Site)

4- Task and Project Management.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

Please Contact me to provide username and password

Skype Id: abed.m.alzain

Email: abed.m.alzain@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon,

Thanks and Regards,

Hey there,

I’m more then happy to support.

can you send me more detail?

info@webdevelopmentgroup.org

WILL -

Hi Mayra:

I am an experienced YII PHP Developer.

Please contact me for additional details.

Regards…

Jose Sanchez

347-371-1235

josemiguelsf@gmail.com

Hi there,

Hope you are doing great!!!

This is Narendra Gamara acting as Business development executive at Intel IT Hub and I am pleased to inform you that our company is having a stronghold in Yii development and we are capable enough to fulfill any Yii development demand from the clients like you.

You can see our Virtual presence at www.intelithub.com

We can provide you a dedicated yii developer who will be able to work full time on your projects.

Even at your request we can provide you our past successful Yii project work details.

We have the team of 35+ yii developers with 4+ years of experience which is enough to convince you about our quality and timely delivery commitment. And we believe in long term and satisfactory professional relationship instead of one time business.

After considering above all I am positive to get an affirmative response from you and quick, too and would like to be part of your Email contact list and Skype contact list.

I strongly believe that I am at least worth of your response, waiting for the same soon.

Let’s expand our business horizons!!

Regards,

Narendra Gamara

Business Development Executive

Intel IT Hub

Skype id: narendra.intelithub

Email : narendra.intelithub@gmail.com

I like to work with you as part time developer, I have 4 year software development experiences, and one year yii working experiences,I have handle lot of UK based projects,you can contact me skype : earhba ,email : earhba@gmail.com

orderfood.lk is the major system I done with yii, it include lot of back-end office functions, and this intact with android application (driver and customer).

Thank you

Harshitha