"multiFolder"=>"false",

"callback"=>"callback",

)

);

?>

<div id="filetree"> </div>

Hi i make widget and have many of this notices:

Notice: Undefined variable: root in…

can somebody take me a tip how to fix this ?

thx

Could you please copy paste the errors here?

Notice: Undefined variable: root in /var/www/jqft/assets/3caddf9c/jqueryFileTree.php on line 21

Notice: Undefined variable: root in /var/www/jqft/assets/3caddf9c/jqueryFileTree.php on line 22

Notice: Undefined variable: root in /var/www/jqft/assets/3caddf9c/jqueryFileTree.php on line 28

Notice: Undefined variable: root in /var/www/jqft/assets/3caddf9c/jqueryFileTree.php on line 28

* untitled folder

Notice: Undefined variable: root in /var/www/jqft/assets/3caddf9c/jqueryFileTree.php on line 34

Notice: Undefined variable: root in /var/www/jqft/assets/3caddf9c/jqueryFileTree.php on line 34

* DSC00031.JPG

* DSC00032.JPG

you can see there that i can see and work with directories and files correctly but still i have notices

Please check if the first line in filetree/resources/jqueryFileTree.php is

$root = isset($root) ? $root : "";

If it’s not there add it

Then delete your the sfiletree folder in assets and try again

thx it helps… i added there that condition but i didnt del assests.

Hi,

Does anybody know how to refresh the tree after it has been created? I am using this extension to view files in a upload folder on the server. As soon as I finish uploading the files I want to refresh the tree (without reloading the page of course). Anybody know how to do that? I am having trouble understanding how to access the jQuery created object and what method to call to re-fetch the file list in the server.

hi i am not getting any error in sfiletree, but the controll is not passing from sfiletree.php to jqueryFileTree.php.

can any one tel how it can be done.