Insurance Quote Engine System

Hello,

I need to develop a Insurance Quote Engine System. And I need help about the architecture that I should use to do this.

The goal is to allow site visitors to ask for a insurance quote. The quote will have a wizard.

Step 1. The site visitor will choose the insurance type to quote;

Step 2. The site visitor enter the data of the assets or life to be insured;

Step 3. The site visitor will choose the cover options;

Step 4. The site visitor enter the personal data;

Step 5. The quote engine system will send a SMS and Email to a representative to make the quote in the insurances companies;

Step 6. The representative will enter 3 results with premiums and coverage’s details;

Step 7. The quote engine system will sen a SMS and Email to the site visitor with the quote key;

Step 8. The site visitor enters the quote key and views the quote results details;

Step 9. The site visitor choose one option to subscribe the new insurance policy;

In order to do these I’m thinking developing this tables:

Insurance -

Insurance_Cover

Insurance_Quote

Insurance_Quote_Lead

Insurance_Quote_Result

Insurance_Quote_Work_Flow

Insurance_Quote_Work_Flow_Step

Insurance_Quote_Work_Flow_Step_Field

In order to build a insurance quote work flow the site administrator will:

Step 1. Create the Insurance Quote Work Flow assigning a insurance type

Step 3. Create the Insurance Quote Work Flow Step assigning it to a Insurance Quote Work Flow

Step 4. Create the Insurance Quote Work Flow Step Field assigning it to a Insurance Quote Work Flow Step

The Insurance Quote Engine System will have a component to display each quote insurance workflow associate steps and fields.

With this architecture the site administrator can create as many insurance quote work flow as needed.

But how will I save the data from each step in a quotes table? I don’t have a table with the fields of each insurance type quote.

I’m kind of lost anyone to discuss and help me?

Thanks,