Mysql Migration

Hi Everyone,

I’m fairly new to Yii and I really like the framework so far but I’m having a lot of issues in regards to its migration. I’m working on a Windows 8 platform using xampp 1.8.3 and for my IDE I’m using Netbeans 7.3.1. When I try to run the migration in either netbeans or command prompt I get this error and I’ve been searching online for a solutions with no luck. See the complete error message below:

C:\xampp\php\php.exe C:\xampp\htdocs\Siv-Australia\protected\yiic.php migrate

exception ‘CException’ with message ‘Property “CConsoleApplication.db” is read only.’ in C:\xampp\php\frameworks\yii-1.1.14.f0fee9\framework\base\CComponent.php:170

Stack trace:

#0 C:\xampp\php\frameworks\yii-1.1.14.f0fee9\framework\base\CModule.php(513): CComponent->__set(‘db’, Array)

#1 C:\xampp\php\frameworks\yii-1.1.14.f0fee9\framework\base\CApplication.php(161): CModule->configure(Array)

#2 C:\xampp\php\frameworks\yii-1.1.14.f0fee9\framework\YiiBase.php(125): CApplication->__construct(‘C:\xampp\htdocs…’)

#3 C:\xampp\php\frameworks\yii-1.1.14.f0fee9\framework\YiiBase.php(113): YiiBase::createApplication(‘CConsoleApplica…’, ‘C:\xampp\htdocs…’)

#4 C:\xampp\php\frameworks\yii-1.1.14.f0fee9\framework\yiic.php(23): YiiBase::createConsoleApplication(‘C:\xampp\htdocs…’)

#5 C:\xampp\htdocs\Siv-Australia\protected\yiic.php(7): require_once(‘C:\xampp\php\fr…’)

#6 {main}

Done.

Can anyone please help or at least point me to the right direction to find a solution. Thank you.