Cdbexception: Missing Table In 2 Model Update

I keep getting the following everytime I try to create my first record in the User model.

CDbException

CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 

'adxc.tbl_profile' doesn't exist. The SQL statement executed was: INSERT INTO `tbl_users` (`role`, `is_active`, 

`first_name`, `last_name`, `email`, `username`, `password_salt`, `password`, `date_created`) VALUES (:yp0, :yp1,

:yp2, :yp3, :yp4, :yp5, :yp6, :yp7, :yp8)

‘adxc.tbl_profile’ indeed does not exsist, but in the Profile model:

/**

* @return string the associated database table name

*/

public function tableName() {

return '{{profiles}}';

}

The UserController contains:

/**

* Creates a new model.

* If creation is successful, the browser will be redirected to the 'view' page.

*/

public function actionCreate() {

$userModel = new User;

$profileModel = new Profile;

// Uncomment the following line if AJAX validation is needed

// $this->performAjaxValidation($model);

if (isset($_POST['User'], $_POST['Profile'])) {

// Populate the models with the inpute data

$userModel->attributes = $_POST['User'];

$profileModel->attributes = $_POST['Profile'];

// You must validate BOTH prior to saving to get validation errors

$isValid = $userModel->validate();

$isValid = $profileModel->validate() && $isValid;

//

if ($isValid) {

// Use the false parameter to disable re-validation on save()

$userModel->save(false);

$profileModel->user_id = $userModel->id;

$profileModel->save(false);

//Redirect to the 'view' page

$this->redirect(array('user/view', 'id' => $userModel->id));

} // EndIf ($isValid)

} //EndIf (isset())

I’m at a loss. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks.

/**

* @return string the associated database table name

*/

public function tableName() {

return '{{profiles}}';

}

Here is the mistake your model class is returning table name as "profiles" which should be "profile" as i can see this.

CDbException

CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 

'adxc.tbl_profile' doesn't exist. The SQL statement executed was: INSERT INTO `tbl_users` (`role`, `is_active`, 

`first_name`, `last_name`, `email`, `username`, `password_salt`, `password`, `date_created`) VALUES (:yp0, :yp1,

:yp2, :yp3, :yp4, :yp5, :yp6, :yp7, :yp8)

You have created this model class manually or by Gii tool. If you have created it by gii tool then i dont think this error should come here.

Anyways lets try to do backup first for you profile model and create again model class for tbl_profile by gii tool and lets see the difference.

There IS a tbl_profiles in the db. I used gii to generate the models. The db has plural names (ie: tbl_users, tbl_profiles), but the models have singular names (ie: User, Profile)

I can’t figure out where the query is GETTING the ‘adxc.tbl_profile’ instead of ‘adxc.tbl_profiles’. Oh and BTW this error is generated in a $userModel->save(false) call NOT a $profileModel->save(false).

Please check any relation define in User model class for Profile.Might there is something wrong.

i think you should check CativeRecords class. How they are mapping tables. Usually it convert tbl_profile to "Profile" model and if this is case then Model class should be "Profiles".

Check this link link 1

As Guidelines given it should also work perfectly with plural names.

Please let me know what you have figure out here.Since, its something strange thing is happening here :unsure:

I check the relations in the User & Profile models.

I read the link. I like to have plural names in the db, because it is a list of userS not user. :) Having read a number of post about standard name, I figured that the model could be singular with the table as plural. In gii I change the model name to singular, then in the generated model file I want and changed the relations to singular. It seemed everything worked fine until I tried to put two(2) models in a single form.

I’m still at a loss :(

p.s. using Yii 1.1.13 (Dec 20, 2012)

i think yoy may try this

1)

if (isset($_POST['User'], isset($_POST['Profile'])))

if first code is not working please second one try…

2)

if(isset($_POST['Users']) && !empty($_POST['Users'])){

$userModel->attributes = $_POST['User'];

$userModel->save(false);

$profileModel->user_id = $userModel->id;

$profileModel->attributes = $_POST['Profile'];

$profileModel->save(false);

if($userModel->hasErros){

//redirect page

}

}

i hope it’s works…

I will try your suggestions when I get back. I did try commennting out EVERYTHING to do with the Profile model and still had the problem. Do you think it could be how AR gets the data from a relation being different from the model?