How Can I Get All Values Of A Row In Gridview

hi,

i have a data gridview like this:

id name description date

when i selected a row i can get id value with yiiGridView.getChecked() function, but i wanna get name, description and date values too from selected row. i couldnt find any expalanations about that. thanks in advance…

Hi, as far as I know there is no native way to do this only by Yii, so here is my own solution:

(I suppose that the checkbox column is the first column in your grid)

var checkedRowId=$("#id-of-grid").yiiGridView('getChecked', 'id-of-checkbox-column');

var name=null;

var description=null;

var date=null;

$("#id-of-grid tr").each(function(){

if(checkedRowId==$(this).children(':nth-child(1)').find('input').val()){ // or if(checkedRowId==$(this).find(".checkbox-column input").val()){

name=$(this).children(':nth-child(2)').text(); // second column

description=$(this).children(':nth-child(3)').text(); // third column

date=$(this).children(':nth-child(4)').text(); // 4th column

}

});

console.log(name);

console.log(description);

console.log(date);

thanks dude. this is great.

i have a new question. i have two table; customers and products.

now i wanna work with this two tables in a page. for example i create products crud with crud generator. and in create page of products i wanna list customers with cgridview to select which product sold which user.

thanks

Post the codes that you have written so far to make it easier for me to help you…

i figured it out finally thanks for your helps.

now my only problem is selecting a row in cgridview with javascript. i searched forum but i dont find anything about it. how can i select a row with jscript externally.

thanks very much again…