Yii / Php Developer

We are looking for a mid-level or above PHP Developer to join our team, that is motivated, can adapt quickly and operate in a fun but fast paced environment.

This is an in house position located in Burbank in Los Angeles.

The developer we’re looking for needs to have at least 2 years experience using Yii framework and they should have allot of experience in all of the other aspects of internet development with a good working knowledge of MySQL, Ajax, jQuery, Javascript, CSS and HTML. The ideal candidate should bring a combination of knowledge, positive attitude, flexibility and a strong sense of spirit.

We are looking for the right developer with:

Solid knowledge of PHP 5, OOP and LAMP stacks.

Solid understanding and experience of Yii

Solid MySQL knowledge (table design, complex query creation, best practices).

Experience or knowledge on database design, scaling and replication for large-scale use.

Strong Ajax, jQuery, Javascript, CSS and HTML coding skills.

Experience using GIT, SVN or another repository for storing and coordinating code changes.

Basic understanding of best practices for security while coding.

Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills, written and verbal communication skills and the motivation and passion to take an assignment from beginning to end and get it done right and in a timely manner.

Ability to work well in a motivated team environment.

Experience and understanding of Memcached or other caching technologies is a plus.

Please reply with your CV detailing your experience.

company details please…

Hello,

My name is Vlad. I am founder of company from Ukraine, which has extensive experience with projects of any complexity. Almost all the developers were trained in the Austrian company. Therefore, we can guarantee the best quality.

We have a good experience with yii development. We already created a huge amount of unique modules and portals for plenty projects.

We have a good knowledges in php5. Php5 test is in top 10 in oDesk.

My skype is vladsokol1, email vladyslav.sokol@gmail.com

We can make a free test task for you.

I’ll be glad to talk with you, answer your questions, today \ tomorrow.

Sincerely,

Vlad, Academy Smart

If you are open to partnership or resource sharing, I have a team of developers in Romania. We do PHP, .NET, iOS and Android mostly. We are happy to help if you feel there may be a fit.

If you do, my email is robert.haines@clarisoft.com

Cheers,

Robert Haines

Hey

we would be more happy and interested in working with your project.We Agriya web development company have an experience of 14 years in different frameworks which can meet your expectation very well.

We can outsource our developer who has good knowledge and experience in YII framework to get your project completed successfully.I believe you will have the right choice of choosing us project. You can reach me on skype on varunkumar25.