Yii Developer Wanted

We are looking for an experienced Yii Developer to create new online features as well as troubleshoot and quickly repair issues on our Yii Framework Website. Must be able to produce quality work in a fast turnaround environment with a goal oriented attitude. First preference is for developers that can work in either New York City or Seattle. Second preference is for a developer in US time zones. Thank you.

We are based in Scottsdale, AZ but our dev offices are in Romania, so we may not be a fit based on your timezone requirements. We are Yii experts though. I hope you will consider us (Clarisoft.com) if you don’t find your first tier timezone picks.

Cheers,

Robert Haines

Dear WellWellWell,

Thank you for posting your requirement on YII.

I would like to speak to you more on your requirement. We work as per US timings. Our developers are available 24x7x365 days for support and development.

Share your requirement with us on info (at) xdezines (dot) com

or add my skype id : xdezines

Warm Regards,

Chirag Patel

Xdezines Studio

Let me know your project requirement and consider as it is done.

No upfront payment needed for our first project.

We’ll be good enough on Long term tie-up, time based communication & deliveries.

HI

we would be more happy and interested in working with your project.

We Agriya web development company have an experience of 14 years in different frameworks which can meet your expectation very well.We have developed different business solution ready to go which is best in market.

We can outsource our developer who has good knowledge and experience in YII framework to get your project completed successfully.We are sure about meeting your expectation on high note with our experience in this market.I believe you will have the right choice of choosing us project. You can reach me on skype on varunkumar25 or email to varunkumar(at)agriya.in