Cdbexception

Hiii to all

I am newbie in Yii . actually when i try to connect my login form to data base its show

CDbException

CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table ‘doit.translation’ doesn’t exist. The SQL statement executed was: select message, translation from translation where language = :language and category = :category

C:\wamp\www\final\framework\db\CDbCommand.php(528)

516 return $result;

517 }

518 catch(Exception $e)

519 {

520 if($this->_connection->enableProfiling)

521 Yii::endProfile(‘system.db.CDbCommand.query(’.$this->getText().$par.’)’,‘system.db.CDbCommand.query’);

522 $errorInfo = $e instanceof PDOException ? $e->errorInfo : null;

523 $message = $e->getMessage();

524 Yii::log(Yii::t(‘yii’,‘CDbCommand::{method}() failed: {error}. The SQL statement executed was: {sql}.’,

525 array(’{method}’=>$method, ‘{error}’=>$message, ‘{sql}’=>$this->getText().$par)),CLogger::LEVEL_ERROR,‘system.db.CDbCommand’);

526 if(YII_DEBUG)

527 $message .= '. The SQL statement executed was: '.$this->getText().$par;

528 throw new CDbException(Yii::t(‘yii’,‘CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: {error}’,

529 array(’{error}’=>$message)),(int)$e->getCode(),$errorInfo);

530 }

531 }

533 /**

534 * Builds a SQL SELECT statement from the given query specification.

535 * @param array $query the query specification in name-value pairs. The following

536 * query options are supported: {@link select}, {@link distinct}, {@link from},

537 * {@link where}, {@link join}, {@link group}, {@link having}, {@link order},

538 * {@link limit}, {@link offset} and {@link union}.

539 * @return string the SQL statement

540 * @since 1.1.6

plz help me to solve this problem. THANKS

CDbException is very clear: Table ‘doit.translation’ doesn’t exist.

Check tableName() method in your model.