We Need Some Help

Currently we are working with a couple of great programmers who are overseas. As is almost always the case they get overwhelmed and cannot meet deadlines so our project keeps getting delayed. We are looking for a good yii programmer who can devote 2 - 6 hours per week to keep us on track and moving forward. If you are looking for more hours, that can be arranged, but we figured we would try to keep is low so someone can feel confident to help us out without us taking up too much of their time in case they are working on other projects. All we ask is that you are available to talk via telephone during the time frames you are working on our project. We are flexible regarding meeting the times you may be available. We hope there is someone out there who can help us along. Thanks for looking.

Can you put up a little more information (or PM me) what the project is about and what you need help with?

contact me at cytoplyu@yahoo.com

Hi there,

I have over 6 years of experience in web application development using php, Mysql and yii.

I have delivered few projects on yii for couple of US clients. I work according to US timings.

Please let me know if we can work on this.

skype id : exceledunet

email : vaibhav.bhasin@yahoo.co.in

Hello,

We could do that, However I would like to have more info , PM me or reach me at Skype:cis.violet. or mail me at cisin11@gmail.com or call me +1 415 992 7962.

It sounds really good, but can you be more specific? Such as the treatment.