Wanted: Yii Developer - Need To Accept Online Donations

Looking to hire an experienced Yii developer for a project.

The general idea is that visitors will make donations to a selected charity (they will choose from about 50-100) And each charity on the site will have a page explaining what they are all about. There also needs to be charts which show how much money was raised for each charity as well as features like ‘latest donation feed list’ Automatic emails with Thank you letters etc.

The visitor payment might be processed thru a merchant account or might use a paypal website payment pro account (suggestions welcome) (flexibility to connect multiple payment options a bonus)

We are willing to pay about $1,000 - $2,000 CAD depending on what you are able to do as well as extra value you could add (such as additional features, a nice interface, nice back end system to view and track donations etc.

Please contact me.

Located in Toronto Canada - but I don’t care where you are… I just need to be able to chat wiht you periodically so it would be convenient if we have some hours in the day where we are both awake.

Thanks.

[size=2]We are a team of experienced Php/Yii developers based in India and can provide you a website developed as per you requirement.[/size]

Hi Supercharged,

I am an experienced Yii developer with over 6 years of work experience in web application development.

I have also worked for couple of US clients as well. $2000 is too much for the project, I can get this done in

less than that. my skype id is : exceledunet

We can discuss further at skype.

Looking forward to work with you.

with regards,

Vaibhav Bhasin

Greetings from Daffodil Software!!

I am Mark, representing the PHP/Yii development team at Daffodil Software.

As an experienced development outsourcing company, we have a team of skilled PHP/Yii developers who can assist you in developing applications and can also provide dedicated team of full time PHP/Yii resources to work on your projects.

Our PHP/Yii Development Factsheet:

 45+ full time Web App developers, 200+ developers overall

 8+ years of web development experience as an organization

 100+ clients who hired us for our web expertise, 200+ over all

 200+ web applications developed, 600+ over all

 50+ modules & extensions created on PHP, 100+ over all

PHP Application Services Offered by Daffodil:

 Website & Portal Development around PHP

 Experience around PHP based framework like Zend, CakePHP, Yii & Symfony

 Experience around HTML5, CSS3

 Magento Development

 Drupal Development (Acquia Partners)

 Joomla Development

 WordPress Development

 Module & Extension Development

 Facebook App Development

Our hourly base rate for PHP/Yii development is 14 USD/hr and for a monthly dedicated developer our base rate is 2500 USD/month for 180 hrs of work in a month. We can assist you on project basis or can provide you with developer(s) on monthly basis as per your requirement.

Best Regards,

Mark Jones | Associate – Business Development

Email Id: mark@daffodilsw.com