Overwhelmed - Yii Developer Needed

Hey there fellow Yii-ers, I’m developing a SaaS product (getmantis.com) and need help developing. This will likely be a medium to long term project after a period of mutual screening. We can’t move fast enough to meet the demand of our pre-sold customers. I’m relatively inexperienced with Yii, and would like you to also go through my current code and make suggestions / changes / improvements. Experienced developers only, please.

If you have any questions, please post them here, I’d be happy to answer them.

You can also find me at aaronfrancis.com, @aarondfrancis, [aaron at getmantis.com], or github.com/aarondfrancis

Hi Aaron,

What type of engagement are you looking for? I would be keen to discuss this in more detail. Please PM me if interested.

Regards

Cassiano Surek

Hi there,

Could you please come on Skype for a discussion Skype: cis.violet.

We have Expertise in developing website with Yii framework and having 10+ years of industry experience so we can do this job very well

you can cotact me on hemang@softwebsolutions.com or add me on skype - h.softweb to discuss further

Look forward to hear from you

Thank you,

Hemang

We have Expertise in developing website with Yii framework and having 10+ years of industry experience so we can do this job very well

you can cotact me on hemang@softwebsolutions.com or add me on skype - h.softweb to discuss further

Look forward to hear from you

Thank you,

Hemang

Hello Aaron,

My company, Clarisoft Technologies has extensive experience with Yii. We are based in Scottsdale, AZ and we have offshore developers in Bucharest Romania. We are also experts with .NET, iOS and Android development, should you need any other services in the future.

Give me a call and we can discuss your requirements in more detail.

Cheers,

Robert Haines

Director of Business Development, Clarisoft Technologies

Tel: (480) 474-4603 | Fax: (260) 454-2975

Email: robert.haines AT clarisoft.com

Office:a 7201 E. Camelback Rd. #320, Scottsdale, AZ 85251